Our theory at Aussie Bronze is if you can’t pronounce the ingredients or buy them in a store, you shouldn’t be putting them in your body or on your skin.
The Main Ingredient we’ve left out
DHA or Dihydroxyacetone can be made from organic or synthetic ingredients, however, the process that it does to our bodies, is something we’d rather not have included in Aussie Bronze. When DHA is applied to the skin, it causes a chemical reaction with amino acids in the surface cells of the skin producing a darkening effect.
The fine print of using DHA comes with a list of protective measures such as avoiding contact with eyes, nose, and mucous membranes. A few years ago, a much cited report from ABC News in the US raised concerns about spray-tanning salons and the risks of inhaling DHA and other self-tanning ingredients.
You can make up your own mind in regards to the safety of DHA’s in your tan but we would rather keep it natural without any chemical processes going on in our skin!
Adding some colour to plant based products that give you a gorgeous sun kissed bronze glow is what Aussie Bronze is all about.
- Quickviewbody bronzing lotionAussie Bronze gives you gorgeous bronze glow - Instantly! With no down time and no developing time. Simply apply and walk out the door feeling confident and tanned with a healthy glow! Vegan, Toxin free, DHA free! Smells great and washes off in your next shower! Made with natural ingredients, 100% Australian made & owned. Get Your Glow On!$35.00$35.00
- Quickviewbody bronzing lotionNow even easier to apply. For a smooth, streak free tan, use our NEW Aussie Bronze Tan mitt.$10.00$10.00
- Quickviewbody bronzing lotionCleanse & Glow with our new exfoliating body wash. Perfect to remove your Aussie Bronze tan in the shower. Polish your skin with the goodness of walnut shell and smell divine with our natural fragrance of Coconut & Lime. Cleanse & Glow in the shower for beautiful, smooth, clean skin that will smell delicious! Vegan, Cruelty Free & Toxin free Made with natural ingredients, 100% Australian made & owned. Get Your Glow On!$20.00$20.00
- Quickviewbody bronzing lotionNew Travel Size - 75ml ~ 2.65oz Now available in handy size for airline onboard luggage. Ready for your weekend getaway or next holiday!$23.00$23.00
- Quickviewbody bronzing lotionNew! Trial Size 40ml ~1.4oz Perfect for first time users wanting to try Aussie Bronze, or for your 1 night only event. Perfect to test out before buying the full size 125ml or Travel size 75ml$13.00$13.00
Does your Makeup drawer look like this? Is it time for a Health Check up of your makeup & skincare drawer?
The other Nasties we’ve left out and what you should be on the look out for in your products are
MINERAL OIL – a derivative of petroleum….say no more. Applying a petrol base to our skin is not cool!
SULFATES: SLS/SLES – linked to hormone imbalance eg: sodium lauryl sulfate
PEGS: Petroleum compounds that are known carcinogens eg: PEG7, PEG4, PEG100
PARABENS: Carcinogen, environmental toxin, accelerate skin aging eg: butylparaben, and propylparaben
SILICONES: Dehydrating and clogging your skin eg: dimethicone